Mr. Biggs, my sweet cat

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

On my Way to Albany.....

Well, we covered 627 miles yesterday.  We went from Tucumcari, NM to Kansas City, Mo.  I can't say it was fun, but enjoyable to be in the car with my hubby!  Our cat, Mr Biggs, was freaking out a bit.  We have a pet carrier, but we took him out and let him explore the car.  He sat on top of it and mewed every once in a while.  At one time, he had his head under our coats, but his body was sticking out! It was funny. If I could have taken a picture, I would have.  I have a very funny picture of him, but I don't have the cord to attach to my laptop from my Droid to post it.  I will try and do it tonight.
Today, we are going to visit the historic LDS temple grounds and Liberty jail. (is that an oxymoron?)  I guess its named after the city, not anything else.  LOL

Our  Prius is doing very well on gas.  We are always amazed at how well it does. Plus it keeps us very warm and warms up quickly!
Leaving Mesa, AZ behind was hard and I finally shed a few tears the night before we left.  I tried to be tough, but I knew somewhere down the road I would be okay.  My sister, Patti reminded me once I leave, it will be better.  So many feelings came out and so many thoughts of others who had to leave so much  behind. I have to be positive & remember I felt good about this change in our lives.
I will post again!


No comments:

Post a Comment