Mr. Biggs, my sweet cat

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Monavie Test

Well, so far I don't feel any different after drinking Monavie for six days now. I am not sure what I am supposed to feel, I guess... better?

My knees or legs don't feel better and I certainly don't feel "better".  I am going to keep drinking it though so I can say I truly tried it. I won't know how it affects my cholesterol because I would need a blood test for that. But I guess I can ask for one in December before I leave for New York.  Not likely though.  At least I am getting my Omega 3s instead of having to buy expensive Fish oils. 

I'm keeping up the exercise, and i do have to say I am getting thinner.  Haven't weighed myself in a while though. I have that "old lady love handles" thing going on.  It is hard to lose it there. On a Doctor Oz show there was this procedure where you put some machine on the fatty part of your belly and it does something to your fat cells, it basically kills them where they can never grow or expand, therefore you will never get fat there. Its good if you have an area no matter what you do, you can't get rid of the pooch!  He says in his show, however, that if the fat cells can't grow there (when you eat too much and put weight on) they will grow somewhere else, so beware the procedure is not a weight loss plan.  I'd still like to try it on my obliques in the back, right above my buttocks area, I seem to have a lot there!  I hear its very expensive though, of course.  Anyway, back to the old fashioned way, EXERCISE AND DIET!  BLAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment