Mr. Biggs, my sweet cat

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Monavie Pulse Test

HI everyone.

I am going to test something and I want you to come along for the ride.  I have higher cholesterol than I am supposed to and I really don't want to take any medications. I have worked so hard to lose wieght and cut back on things that add to higher cholesterol.  As I get older this is a challenge.  I finally caved and started taking a statin called Simvastatin. I looked up the side effects and they are liver damage & muscle pain.  Well, I already have muscle pain from the Fibromyalgia~(I haven't not been officially diagnosed with this).  It runs in my family but I don't have it as bad as my other siblings, Thanks Goodness!!  I do know that as I stretch and exercise more, the muscle pain is diminished.  But liver damage?  Our liver is SOOOOO important to our body, why even take that risk?

Anyway, Pulse is supposed to control my Cholesterol and provide important fish oil for inflammation and Omega 3s I need. I have it from a trusted friend that it works!  He guarantees it, but I am always a skeptical.


Here is a picture of what the bottle looks like & let me know if you want to be kept "in the know" about my test.
I hope it works, it will solve a lot of issues I have as I age and my body doesn't work the same way it did 20 years ago. I know I'm pretty healthy but I still want to live to be 100!!!


If you'd like to try it too, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I like your other picture better :) hope your experiment works for lowering your cholesterol, if not a friend uses 'cholestoff' some supplement and she says it worked for her. Me I have great cholesterol thanks to my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would try it but seeing how I already have liver issues I think I will pass, haha. Good luck though I do hope it helps! :)

    P.S I have a few pictures of Austin, Krystal, and I from when we were about 5 or 6 at the zoo. I will have to email them to you.

    ReplyDelete