Mr. Biggs, my sweet cat

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Soccer Game & Grandaughters

Kylinn's game was early, but it still was pretty hot in Arizona!  Yikes, I can't wait for cooler weather.  We went over and watched her for about 15 minutes or so and she sure had a red face.  I can't understand how they can play in that heat, but kids are so much more resilient than adults that way.  I am sure my mom couldn't understand how we could stand the heat when we were kids too!
Kylinn is 10 years old and she seems to like soccer. She is very much a girlie girl and likes bracelets and necklaces and things. She is very quiet and helps her mom with the baby alot. She is a good big sister to Ashtyn and Peyton.  I don't have a real good picture of Peyton yet.


Here are two photos of Kylinn.  She's a very beautiful girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment