Mr. Biggs, my sweet cat

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Austin's last night before his mission!

Hal, Eric,  Austin and I went to Toby Kieth's restaurant and had our last meal together before Austin goes off to Provo for three weeks then on to Texas for two years. We challenged him to eat the 100 ounce meal!  Of course he didn't make it, but he ate about half! (He may get another chance in Texas since EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas!)  LOL
President Lewis came by and set Austin apart for his mission. I told him he had to smile for  his missionary picture!  I'm going to miss him, but Hal and I know he is off doing the Lord's work!
YOU GO AUSTIN!

2 comments:

  1. Austin is going to be a fantastic Missionary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stud! It is kinda sad that a lot of guys choose not to go on missions. Props to you and your husband for encouranging him to go. Congratulations! :) Nate Shillig

    ReplyDelete