Mr. Biggs, my sweet cat

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Losing Weight

Well, update on my weight loss.

Not going well.

Its my son's fault.

He keeps cooking stuff.

I did go to Body pump tonight!!!   and I ran two miles the other day.....

Once he leaves things will get back to normal.  Here are Eric and Trevor, my two boys goofing off at my house.  Trev is visiting from Belgium, where he lives with his beautiful wife, Ilsa.  He just turned 30 this year.  Eric is always goofing off, but is growing out his hair for the first time in about 15 years!  and it looks really cute.  He's 28 and soon to be 29! 

Anyway, both good boys and having fun, but got to get back on track!!

1 comment:

  1. Trevor and Eric look good! I give you kudos for running 2 miles. I can't even do that!

    he is the address to my blog
    www.cvsilvers.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete