Mr. Biggs, my sweet cat

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Team at State Farm....

I have such a wonderful team at my company that I have been working at for 24 years.  Today at our Holiday luncheon they got me some Khombu  boots for my new adventure in New York. They are really nice for the snow & warm! I'm so excited to be able to wear them.
NOW, I'm ready!

They also got me a neat card & a gift cert to Target for MORE warm clothes.
I'm attaching a picture so you can see my  new boots.  They are awesome!

Nice HUH???  Can't wait to wear them.

Well almost packed, have to complete some projects and sell more stuff.  My next blog will be about that.
See ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Sister Key I am so sad that you are moving this month! At least we have Facebook and Blogger to stay in touch!

    Those are really cool boots! And I love Target! You will find some great warm clothes there. Especially if were went to a target in New York

    ReplyDelete