Mr. Biggs, my sweet cat

Monday, October 25, 2010

Autumn in Albany!

I'm in Albany, NY now and am enjoying a week with my husband here.  The weather is very nice and it actually was warm here.  I was dissapointed because I brought all my winter stuff!  But at least I can wear my boots. I walked around the apartment Hal has rented to check out the area today and found my backyard that looks like a forest and a trail.  (I will explore that later).  The leaves are beautiful that sit on the ground and the colors make the ground look like a child's colorful scribbling of different crayons in a nursery class!  I know that a lot of people have seen this before, but I am seeing it in person and that makes it even more special.  Anyway, I was excited to see it all and be walking around the crisp air. This picture is in my backyard.



 The front door to our apartment in NY.  But this is what I want it to look like!
Very "Autumn looking", huh?  Today I drove all over trying to figure out my new home town. Hopefully, it will happen the end of December, which I expect it will look completely different by then!!





2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! What a fun adventure to start a new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall and the different color of leaves! I wish Arizona had that :(

    Caylon got offered a job to work on an oil rig in the gulf of mexico. If he takes it then we will most likely move to Louisiana and get to live through the actual 4 seasons!

    ReplyDelete