Mr. Biggs, my sweet cat

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Good Times

Here we are:  Me, Patti Marquez, and Becky Phillips .  We went to PF Changs for Patti's 50th (SHHHHHH) Birthday!
We had Lettuce wraps, Noodles, Chow mein, Mandarin chicken, Mu Shu Chicken and fun talking!!  Oh and of course a small dessert, what they call a mini dessert.


My Sweet grand daughter was at my house when I got  home so I said, Let me put you on my blog.  Ashtyn is 5 1/2 years old and has just started kindergarten!  She is a sweet little girl and loves her teacher Mrs. Burton. She spent the night with me a few weeks ago and in the middle of the night fell off my bed while sleeping!  She was so brave, she jumped right back up on the bed and said she was fine-and then went right back to sleep. Talk about amazing!!
I really love her.
More Grandkids later!

No comments:

Post a Comment